Are you looking for some fun gluten-free recipes? Check out these recipes using our pizza crusts, flatbreads and wraps!
- Gluten-Free Recipes are great for people suffering from Celiac disease. This is a serious genetic autoimmune disease that damages the villi of the small intestine and interferes with absorption of nutrients from food.
- An estimated 1 in 133 Americans, or about 1% of the population, has celiac disease.
- Celiac disease can affect men and women of all ages and races.
- It is estimated that 83% of Americans who have celiac disease are undiagnosed or misdiagnosed with other conditions.
- 6-10 years is the average time a person waits to be correctly diagnosed. (Source: Daniel Leffler, MD, MS, The Celiac Center at Beth Israel Deaconness Medical Center)
- Celiac disease can lead to a number of other disorders including infertility, reduced bone density, neurological disorders, some cancers, and other autoimmune diseases.
Learn more about Related Conditions »
- Great tasting gluten-free recipes can help everyone suffering with Celiac disease.
- Stats provided by Beyond Celiac